Stop the bad guys before they even get to your site
Preventing bad visitors to even access your website is the best kind of protection.
Security Ninja uses different methods of protection - preventing bad guys from even visiting your website.
Block 600+ million of IPs
A list of known bad IPs is updated twice daily - block them from even accessing your site.
Block visitors by countries you do not want to access your website.
Redirect blocked visitors
New in 2.6 - Don't want blocked visitors to even see your website? Redirect them to any URL you wish.
Protect Login Form
Block repeated attempts to log in with wrong passwords or unknown usernames. Customize settings and message if blocked.
Block Suspicious Requests
New in 2.6 - Block requests from visitors that include malicious requests.
Protect your website from 600+ million bad IPs with a couple of clicks!
The Cloud Firewall is a dynamic, continuously changing database of bad IP addresses updated twice daily.
It contains roughly 600 million IPs that are known for distributing malware, performing brute force attacks on sites and doing other "bad" activities. The database is created by analyzing log files of millions of sites.
By using the cloud firewall, you will be one step ahead of the bad guys. They won't be able to login to your site or access it at all (if you enable that option).
The local firewall protects your login from brute force attacks. Anybody who fails to log in several times in a given period will be banned.
- Ban 600 million bad IPs collected from millions of attacked sites.
- The list auto-updates, no need for any maintenance or manual work
- Protect login form from brute-force attacks.
- Visitors who fail to login multiple times in a given timeframe get banned
- Country blocking - block traffic from countries you do not want traffic from.
- Secret access link is emailed during setup in case you lock yourself out.
More firewall features protecting your website
Prevent hack attempts - Filter out bad requests
Protect yourself against malicious requests - filter out attempts to execute or inject programming to hack your website.
Hackers will attempt to inject malicious code into your website. Security Ninja scans all traffic and determines if the request has any dangerous code.
Checks all incoming traffic and blocks malicious requests. Blocks uploading executable files, SQL injection attacks and a lot more.
- Protect against dangerous file uploads to your website.
- Protects against SQL injection attacks.
- Block dangerous and malicious requests.
- Protect against directory traversal attacks.
Block traffic from any country you do not want traffic from.
If you see a lot of unwanted traffic from a specific country you can ban that country from visiting your website.
This can help prevent unwanted traffic, hack attempts and reduce server resources.
- Easy to choose countries to block from a dropdown list.
- See which countries your traffic comes from and block unwanted visitors.
- List downloads automatically and is updated every month.
Login Form Protection
Some attackers use brute force attacks, simply trying a lot of login and password combinations trying to get in.
Protect your login form from repeated failed login attempts. If a user fails to enter a proper username and password combination too many times, they will get banned for a short period of time.
You can set the number of failed attempts by a single IP before being banned, as well as for how long they are banned.
p.s. You can help yourself a lot by using difficult unique passwords and use a secure password management application instead of reusing the same simple password. We can recommend 1Password by Agilebits.