Blog, on WordPress Security & other WordPress topics

Our in-house experts and seasoned guest posters frequently write about WordPress security, general WordPress topics, online marketing, content marketing and SaaSes. If you’d like us to put more focus on a certain topic let us know.

5 Things You Need to Teach Your Employees about Cybersecurity

5 Things You Need to Teach Your Employees about Cybersecurity

Published on by ; modified on January 10, 2019

A 2016 Cybersecurity Intelligence report conducted by IBM found that 60% of all cyber attacks were carried out by insiders. Of those, only 75% were malicious attacks, while the other 25% were inadvertent. This means that businesses need to not only take precautions themselves to… Read More

Why Should You Care About Transactional Emails?

Why Should You Care About Transactional Emails?

Published on by

Transactional email is a special type of electronic service made to support transactions and make the communication between two parties easier. Normally, it contains important information the customer needs to register (creating of an account), password resets, and notifications. Four Types of Transactional Emails Account… Read More

How to fix File and Folder Permissions Error in WordPress

How to Fix File and Folder Permissions Error in WordPress

Published on by

Security experts from Reviewedbypro.com have shared with us their knowledge how to make your WordPress website more secure by fixing file and folder permissions. If you run a WordPress website, you could probably agree that it is so frustrating to receive an error while trying… Read More

Role of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security

Role of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security

Published on by ; modified on December 16, 2018

Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be defined as artificial decision making similar or equal to human decision making, based on certain unique algorithms and related mathematical calculations. On the other side, Cyber Security is the security measures to be taken to get rid of cyber-attacks in… Read More

WP ERP - How a Good Management Solution Can Improve Your Business
The Simple Yet Amazing Things You Can do With a Static Website Builder
8 Common Mistakes Beginner WordPress Users Make

8 Common Mistakes Beginner WordPress Users Make

Published on by ; modified on December 2, 2018

“One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist…Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist” Now Stephen Hawking may be right, but attaining perfection isn’t possible without making a few mistakes, and that’s applicable for your… Read More

The Most Important Metrics That Matter for Your App

The Most Important Metrics That Matter for Your App

Published on by ; modified on November 25, 2018

The mobile app market is massive as there are millions and millions of apps, with more being created every day. While this is great for users of apps, it means that most companies or individuals who create apps have a lot of competition. So how… Read More

Getting Schema Star Ratings on Google Using a WordPress Blog

Getting Schema Star Ratings on Google Using a WordPress Blog

Published on by

Have you ever seen the ratings on Google and while you are using the Bing search engines? These ratings are one of the most searched parts of a product or service. Also, these are one of the most noticed things while you are online. You… Read More

Minding Security and Growing a Successful WordPress Blog

Minding Security and Growing a Successful WordPress Blog

Published on by ; modified on November 29, 2018

If you’ve built a WordPress blog and it has started to get popular, there are several things that you can do to ensure that it keeps growing and becomes successful. Popular WordPress blogs are regularly targeted by hackers and other cybercriminals who use technical exploits… Read More