Would you like to write for Security Ninja blog? Sure, we do accept guest posts, and we would be more than happy to consider your contribution. But before you send us the article, you should know that we have rules, and we’re quite strict about them. So please, read them carefully before contacting us:
- please send an email titled “Security Ninja guest post” and introduce yourself
- articles have to be written in English
- please deliver finished work – spell-checked, proof-read and read by you three times
- we know you’re writing the article to promote something – let us know where you want to link to. All our links are do-follow but we need to check them first
- no affiliate links, under any circumstances!
- send us a few ideas before the article – it’ll save you time because we can’t approve just anything
- we generally want topics related to WordPress security, WordPress and Blogging in general, SEO, and Digital Marketing but if you have something else in mind, please feel free to ask
- in general, we give the green light based on titles, but until we see the entire article we do not guarantee it’ll be published
- original content only! Not refurbished, not rewritten. We check all submission and can easily identify copied (stolen) content
- we don’t have a minimum content length rule, but we’re looking for epic pieces
- write for readers, not search engines
- include images and videos where possible
- write a few sentences about yourself
- try to link to older articles found on our blog. You should also link to articles found on UnderConstructionPage and Google Maps Widget blogs.
- add tables, code, graphs, infographics; if needed we’ll code custom tools to go along with your content
If you’ve read everything above, send us an email. We will respond in the shortest time possible. If we approve your guest post, please note that it might take a few weeks until it gets published. We will let you know the details if we schedule your post for publishing.