To see events logged on your website navigate to the “Event Log” tab.
Use the pagination or previous/next buttons to navigate the events.
Search by using the input field in the top right corner.
You can filter events by clicking on any of the events in a particular event, so you can filter by specific events or users.
- Date – Only events from a particular date.
- User – Only events by a user, if available. Users not logged in are counted as “anonymous”.
- IP – Only events by specific IP
- Module – See events only by a category, logins, comments, posting, plugin updates, etc.
- Action – What event in particular happened.